This package is ideal for clients who are in the process of putting their home up for sale and are feeling overwhelmed with the enormous task of packing up years of possessions they have accumulated. We offer a fresh pair of eyes and take the stress out of preparing to market your home for sale. Photographs taken for online property sale sites will often be the first impression a potential buyer will look at, these photos need to stand out from the rest and entice them to book a viewing. Serene Spaces For You can help show off your property to its full potential and help gain you the highest price for your property. We will help utilise the belongings you currently own and help create a space that will work for potential vendors and rental purposes, thus saving you money.
Please note, we are not a staging company and do not have furniture or items to rent. We can however help to make suggestions on what items could help to make your space work more effectively and would be happy to shop for these items for you from a range of shops including large retail stores, Op shops or small family run businesses.
Furniture will be moved around to make the most of your space, advice can be given on additional pieces to purchase and these items would be added onto your invoice.
Stand out from the crowd and get a unique piece of artwork for your home, there are so many talented local Australian Artists, we are huge fans of owning unique pieces of artwork by local artists and have purchased several for our home. We would happily be able to assist you on finding your very own piece of art work that would help your home stand out from the rest.
As plant enthusiasts we will bring a real indoor plant to be added to your space and can help to recommend other indoor plants which will work with your room.
Investment of $529 for up to 5 hours
We want to help create a serene space using our D. O. S. H approach which will help you save your time and money.
Handy man services
- What is included?
- We will talk on the phone and get an idea of the main areas that require assistance, we will ask you to send photos of rooms in the house so we have an idea of what your home looks like
- Decluttering of any room in the house, the main focus will be to style the kitchen, lounge and master bedroom using your own items
- Organising systems will be implemented to help your home run smoothly during the sale process
- Handy man services can include; small paint jobs, home repairs, assembling flat pack furniture, cleaning gutters etc.( available on Saturdays and priced according to the job)
- Support selling items online or getting a garage sale ready
- Styling products such as plants, cushions, throws and art work will be recommended and we can purchase these for you and add to your invoice, we love to support small businesses and like to shop around to get you a bargain!
- Donations will be taken away at each appointment
- Certain items can be taken away to be recycled
- Voice or video call in between appointments to keep you motivated and offer support during the house sale process
- Guidance on what items to keep, discard or donate
- A free plant will be gifted to you to add to your serene space
Additional hours can be added on at an hourly rate of $100 p/h and 10 hour packages are available for $959
We also have a range of businesses we can recommend to you to help make your move as easy possible:
Hire of a skip
End of lease clean
Garden tidy up
Painting / decorating
Swimming pool maintenance
Air Conditioning maintenance
Our SERENE approach to getting your property ‘Serene Photo ready’:
Share your thoughts and ideas of how you want your property to look for sale or rental purposes, this can be done via a telephone call, video call or e-mail.
Eliminate and declutter items, by sorting them into discard and donate. We will help to pack up items that are not needed on a daily basis to create a feeling of extra space
Reorganise your belongings so they are accessible and look aesthetically pleasing to potential buyers, we will teach you skills to keep your space working for you and your family while you are trying to sell
Everything in its place, allow buyers to envision living in your home
New lease of life, a feeling of lightness and well being is restored
Enjoy a serene, organised space which has the wow factor for potential buyers or for rental purposes