Serene Room Makeover:
- Hands on decluttering and organising
- A Serene Space for You plan is created detailing what needs to be done
- Tips and Tricks on organising and styling
- A car load of donations is taken away to Op shops on each appointment
$70 per hour, minimum 3 hour appointments
Our SERENE approach:
Share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal space
Eliminate and declutter items, by sorting them into discard and donate
Reorganise your belongings so they are accessible and look aesthetically pleasing, we will teach you skills to keep your space working for you and your family
Everything in its place, we will find a home for all your treasures
New lease of life, a feeling of lightness and well being is restored
Enjoy a serene, organised space for you to relax in
De-cluttering and hands on organising:
Allow us to de-clutter and organise any room in your home/workplace:
Playroom: Get your kids engaged in their toys again, the room will be inviting and will spark their imagination.
Bedroom: A serene space will be restored and everything will be returned to its correct home. Your wardrobe will be organised and you will be eager to try clothes on that you had long forgotten about.
Office: Your paperwork will finally be organised and you will have a room that sparks productivity and creativity.
Garage: You will finally be able to find everything and the unused and broken items will no longer be in sight.
Spare room: This will no longer be a ‘ dumping ground’, instead it will have serve as a serene space that guests will love staying in.
Kitchen: Get the organised stylish kitchen you have always wanted. Your pantry will be a serene space that will be organised with storage you already have or we can help choose the best containers for your needs.
How does an appointment typically work?
- First, we would chat on the phone/ e-mail and discuss the areas that need attention
- An e-mail is sent out detailing our Serene Spaces for You plan of action for the appointment plus terms and conditions are sent for the client to view
- A day before the appointment, a text message is sent to remind the client about our appointment
- Our appointment begins by chatting about the space and which area is best to work on first
- Throughout the appointment advice is given on how to organise items and suggestions are made on how to maintain an organised space
- Furniture is sometimes moved around to better suit the room
- Items for donation will be taken away to the clients choice of charity
- We also can help you to sell items on various online groups and can advise where it is best to recycle unwanted items. Plus we can organise the hire of a skip if necessary
- Follow up appointments are then made if needed
- A Follow up 30 minute voice/video call can also be scheduled in after our appointment
We can help support you in your moving process by sorting what items are important to take to your new home. We can assist packing / unpacking your treasures and setting them up in your new space.
- Estate clearance: We can assist clear a home by sorting items into what needs to be discarded/donated or items to be sold. We can help arrange skip hire and house cleaning services.
- Senior moving: We can help people clearing their clutter which they have accumulated over the years and decide which items they will be taking. We can assist packing / unpacking your treasures and setting them up in your new space.
Extra services we can provide:
- Do you have an abundance of photos in drawers/boxes/envelopes?
- Have you always wanted to create a family & friends collage but never had the time to create one?
- Do you have hundreds maybe thousands of photos on your phone?
Allow us to help organise your precious and timeless photos into photo albums or create a collage of your loved ones. We can also help scan photos onto a computer to ensure they can be seen for years to come. We can help you upload photos from your phone and sort them into folders.
One day or day one, you decide!