What can we do for you?
How does it work?
What do I need to do?
Our SERENE approach:
Share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal space
Eliminate and declutter items, by sorting them into discard and donate
Reorganise your belongings so they are accessible and look aesthetically pleasing, we will teach you skills to keep your space working for you and your family
Everything in its place, we will find a home for all your treasures
New lease of life, a feeling of lightness and well being is restored
Enjoy a serene, organised space for you to relax in
3 hour minimum appointment $180. A $50 deposit is required to secure your appointment.
If you are committed to getting your house properly organised, make an investment and pay for a Full house Make over. Book for 9 hours and only pay for 8 hours $480 instead of $540. The 9 hours can be spread out over several appointments.
Appointments within a 20km from Christies Beach, SA.
De-cluttering and hands on organising:
Allow us to de-clutter and organise any room in your home/workplace.
Pantry: Allow us to get suitable storage contianers to work with the space you have.
Playroom: Get your kids toys enagaged in their toys again, the room will be inviting and will spark their imagiation.
Bedroom: A serene space will be restored and everything will be returned to its correct home. Your wardrobe will be organised and you will be eager to try clothes on that you had long forgotten about.
Office: Your paperwork will finally be organised and you will have a room that sparks productivity and creativity.
Garage: You will finally be able to find everything and the unused and broken items will no longer be in sight.
Spare room: This will no longer be a ‘ dumping ground’ instead it will have serve as a serene space that guests will love staying in.
How does an appointment typically work?
- First, we would chat on the phone/ e-mail and discuss the areas that need attention
- An e- mail is sent out detailing our plan of action for the appointment plus terms and conditions are sent for the client to view
- A $50 deposit is paid to secure the appointment
- A day before the appointment, a text message is sent to remind the client about our appointment
- A beautiful plant is given to the client on our first appointment to add to their serene space
- Our appointment begins by chatting about the space and which area is best to work on first
- Throughout the appointment advice is given on how to organise items and suggestions are madeon how to maintain an organised space
- Furniture is sometimes moved around to better suit the room
- Items for donation will be taken away to the clients choice of charity
- We also can help you to sell items on various online groups and can advise where it is best to recycle unwanted items. Plus we can organise the hire of a skip if necessary
- The remaining amount is paid after appointment
- Follow up appointments are then made if needed
- A Follow up 15 minute video call can also be scheduled in
- Client will also be signed up to our monthly newsletter to stay on track with decluttering/ organising and styling tips
- A room mist spray will also be available to purchase
We can help support you in your moving process by sorting what items are important to take to your new home. We can assist packing / unpacking your treasures and setting them up in your new space.
- Estate clearance: We can assist clear a home by sorting items into what needs to be discarded/donated or items to be sold. We can help arrange skip hire and house cleaning services.
- Senior moving: We can help people clearing their clutter which they have accumulated over the years and decide which items they will be taking. We can assist packing / unpacking your treasures and setting them up in your new space.
Extra services we can provide:
- Do you have an abundance of photos in drawers/boxes/envelopes?
- Have you always wanted to create a family & friends collage but never had the time to create one?
- Do you have hundreds maybe thousands of photos on your phone?
Allow us to help organise your precious and timeless photos into photo albums or create a collage of your loved ones. We can also help scan photos onto a computer to ensure they can be seen for years to come. We can help you upload photos from your phone and sort them into folders.
Fix my Space:
- Do you have lots of unfinished home improvement jobs?
- Do you have a host of unsightly cables around your TV entertainment system?
- Do you have a garage that is in a state of chaos?
- Do you have furniture that you would love to upcycle?
Finally finish all those small home improvement jobs with our help. We can help build those flat pack units that were bought with good intentions but have never been made. We can offer cabling solutions and get rid of unsightly cables. Allow us to transform your garage into a usable and organised space for you to use as a gym, for band practise or even to be used for a car!